Monday, April 19, 2010

Human' 4 season mood



From Kapo daddy:

Greeted happily in the night, having a goodnight sleep and of course a sweet dream happened to me. Early in the morning i waked up by my mom and breakfast is prepared. It's all good... looking at the time and i see, ohh~ it's time to call my darling for a morning call. Its great that she had wake up and bath. Everything went smooth, soft, and sweet. Asked her to get breakfast as soon as possible, of course she say "yap, i will^^".

I hang off the phone with a smile face and wait her to finish her preparation and everything before she can sms me. But until 1pm, no sound yet...arhhgg... i am worry, because i know she is alone at home most of the morning, and her condo is "not so safe" as what i've heard. So trying my luck to call her to see if she answer.....

Duu..duuu.....duuu...duuu.... until the last second before it goes into voicemail...she answer!! yahoo~~.... i heard a lot of car passing by sound and horn. Instantly i know she is heading to the office now. So i politely as, "dear, at outside ma".... then from here... things went so bad that I never expect.

I understand, ppl tend to get mad when he/she doesn't feel comfortable, same goes to me. When the room is hot, the pc is lag, and the speaker is dead, and the mail is stuck... i will drive into mad mode, and whoever who approach me, there will be "NO GOOD THING". I wont say, "hehe, its ok coz i am hot." I wont say "haha, its ok that the pc is lag"... but i will say " IT IS BLOODY FREAKING HOT AND WHAT THE HECK THE SPEAKER NO SOUND!!!!!". Its human natural to act so.

Here, my pauline dear, are very hot. Out of no where, she blamed me, she is mad at me, and she said that why she have such a selfish boyfriend. In the first place, i wanted to call her to get sweet to her and to speak nicely, but turn out she blamed me. Of coz, my first reaction is, "Gosh?? i am innocent???" Then it drive me a bit mad, and I tell her what I should tell her, and i tell her the fact. I understand her feeling why she blame me and I didn't blame her for that of course. If by blaming me she can feels better... come on then....

There is a story of Ninja. Anyone know why ninja need to meditate like monk? and you know why monk wan to meditate like ninja? Coz they share the same meaning of being "cool down" will make everything feels better, and by feeling better, they can perform well in anything. In chinese there is a word called "Ren". This word "Ren", is the hardest ability human can master. We will just depend on our EQ to perform our daily task. Anything override our EQ, we will blast off and frenzy mode will activate. Ever heard of small kid that are too superly naughty and then end up sending the kid to a temple for a part time monk? This is to teach them the reason why they are born into this world and also to teach them to be a so called good boy, so that they can behave maturely like other.

Anyway, dear... I can't blame myself to come out with the idea of buying car actually, I have the reason of not to buy and you have the reason of to buy. But at last, to be rational, I did say to buy is a good choice. : ) So keep it up k?? I will support you no matter what.

Back to my 4 season story... so, from the story above, can you see that how human act when things went bad? 1 hour ago, it is very nice and sweet. 1 hour later, shouting "SHUT UP" happened... Life are just wonderful and challanging : )
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...